After Layla had her 4 month shots it is safe to say she had personality change for a little over a week. Sweet, innocent Layla wasn't so sweet and innocent anymore. I even called my Mommy mentour Suzette about the whole ordeal. Luckly, she snapped out of it just as quickly as it happend. PHEW! She is back to her fun, easy going self. She is a night owl and loves to stay awake until midnight and sleep in until noon the next day. She wakes up a few times to eat but then is back to a deep sleep after her feeding. I haven't been able to break her of this habbit. Many of you know I am not a night owl by any means. She is happy as a clam at night. I am sure she will grow out of it... Hopefully. Love you Layla!
Loving Our LIfe
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Sweet Layla
After Layla had her 4 month shots it is safe to say she had personality change for a little over a week. Sweet, innocent Layla wasn't so sweet and innocent anymore. I even called my Mommy mentour Suzette about the whole ordeal. Luckly, she snapped out of it just as quickly as it happend. PHEW! She is back to her fun, easy going self. She is a night owl and loves to stay awake until midnight and sleep in until noon the next day. She wakes up a few times to eat but then is back to a deep sleep after her feeding. I haven't been able to break her of this habbit. Many of you know I am not a night owl by any means. She is happy as a clam at night. I am sure she will grow out of it... Hopefully. Love you Layla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm happy to hear Layla is back to her sweet self. It must have been those darn shots! She looks so adorable, I love her pants and of course the hair bow! She looks so grown up sitting there attentive to Liam. It won't be long before she'd toddling around with him. They are already interacting so cute! I love Liam's cute voice, what a charmer. I miss you all! We got the bows this afternoon. LOVE THEM!
Layla is so cute! I haven't looked at your blog in ages. Looks like you're doing great.
Post a Comment