Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Name That Tune

Liam LOVES to sing. He can pick up on lyrics to a song so quickly. Below are a few of his favorites. I bribed him to do it on camera... One day we will update our computer so I can actually put the video on a post. Until then, scroll down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute little singer even if Eric and I had NO idea what he was singing!! Eric sends his love to Josh and can't stop dreaming about him. Whatever my husband is a dork. You've got a cute little family.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Your beautiful blog just makes me miss you tonz!

Summer said...

The first video is so funny. We watched it 4 times. What do you think Layla is thinking? She starts to get into the song and smiling and then Liam is nowhere to be found. I laughed so hard. So cute!!! It makes me miss you guys...give your kids a big hug and kiss from me.

Brittany said...

Oh...if I sing for you...will you give ME a fruit leather? I love those! Good Bribe.

I was laughing really hard. What a smart little boy with a stellar voice...might I add. I'm so excited we will finally get to see him and meet Layla on Friday!

Summer said...

And I just watched it again...still funny.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!