Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love for Layla







Our sweet Layla is now 4 months old. She had her 4 month check up yesterday and she was pretty emotional last night. I seriously think she cried more last night then she has in whole life. Poor girl. Thank you Mariam for you help! She is in the 70% for height 45% weight and 30% head. She is so darn cute. It is amazing how much you can love a child. We can't picture our lives without her.
Layla, I love:
Your gummy grins and how your whole face lights up
How excited you get when you watch your older brother
What a good baby you are
How quickly you calm down the moment I hold you
Your beautiful blue eys and long lashes
How you snort when you cry
How you snort when you laugh
How strong you are
How you make me a better person
I hope I can make you as happy as you make me. We love you!!!

5 comments:

Summer said...

i love her eyes. she is so beautiful!

Brittany said...

She's gorgeous...and I'm not just saying that. That third picture down could win some serious awards for "cutest baby ever"!

Suzette said...

I can't believe Layla's four months already! I just hate those shots, you know they are bad when they make sweet Layla cry! Her eyes are so strikingly blue, gorgeous.

the 4 of us said...

Layla is beautiful! Her eyes are gorgeous! Shes growing so fast, she is just perfect :)

James and Summer said...

she is so darling! I can't wait to finally meet her!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!