Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, March 9, 2009

All Bundled up




We took these pictures over a month ago. I thought they looked so cute not to mention Liam was willing to have Layla sit next to him. That doesn't happen often. I took over a dozen pictures and not one had both kids looking at me. I have learned that it will take a miracle. I think they still look darling!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What cute pictures!!! I can't believe how darling Layla is and how big she is! love grandma H

Brittany said...

One of your darlings looks at the camera while the other looks away!! Oh geeeshh!

Gracie had that same pink hooded fleece! So cute. It reminds me of Liam's brown one he had when he was just born!

James and Summer said...

aaawwwww! absolutely too cute! I love Layla's pink snuggle! And Liam is always too handsome for words! the genes are definitely a stroke of genius!
ps I have been working on my '10 things tag' it just seems that i always do it when I am hungry because everything ends up being food - either I am always hungry or I just have an obsession with food. maybe both. anyway - look for it soon! ;)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!