The blowing of bubbles
Constant talk, play, and fun revolving around Buzz Light Year (This is what Liam was wearing when I walked into his room)
The tenderness of a slepping baby
Being around a fun loving two year old, who enjoys every little thing about life
Our little piglet with her piglet (those of you who have heard Layla belly laugh understand how well this doll fits her)
I love my life, I love my family. I know work isn't always easy for Josh and it involves a lot of stress and hard work. I have such grattitude for him and that he understands the importance of me being at home. I don't know where the economic state of our country is headed, I hope it will all work out. I am grateful however, that it has helped me realize all of my many blessings. It doesn't matter what we have or want, all that matters is that my children and husband are happy, healthy and feel secure at home in this confused world. I am SO grateful for the gospel and the foundation it gives my life. Never will the teachings lead me in the wrong direction. They will only bring me peace and happiness. I know it is true and we have a Father in Heaven who loves each and everyone of us.






5 comments:
Yay! She's wearing the Pj's we got her!!! Oh and I LOVE the ABC video!
I just LOVE Liam's ABC video. It is great to see that he is already brilliantly intelligent at such a young age and knows his ABC's and therefore I think he will be some sort of leader with the smartness he has!
Amen!!! I love seeing pictures after seeing Layla in person, it was so fun to bond with her. She looks gorgeous in the bubble picture. My favorite picture of Liam is with the trash can on his head, he really is buzz. How creative he is! And of course the poop story is priceless.
wow - you amaze me. always have. always will. thank you for being a part of my life! you're children are be-U-tiful!!! wow. and you look amazing - happy. love it! Thanks for sharing! The ABC is so great - i was giggling and giggling. I LOVE the Buzz costume - what a creative little boy! I can't believe how BIG Layla is and I haven't even been out to see you yet!!! Soon, soon - I miss ya!
Anyone who meets you Marcie can tell that you LOVE being a mom! You glow because you love your children so much. Thanks for your always positive outlook on life.
Post a Comment