Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Update


We had our big ultra sound today and our little girl looks great. She isn't measuring as big as Liam was at this point but is right on size. Hopefully this will mean an easier labor!!! She held very still for the whole ultra sound and everything looked perfect. I feel so blessed for how healthy and well everything has gone this far. I hope it continues.
At this point, the name we like is Layla Dee Perriton. We aren't dead set (well dad isn't totally sold on the name) but Mom loves it and when Liam say's the name it is so cute. If you have any good ideas for a name please let us know.
Here is a picture of the bedding I want to get. I love it and think it will go so well with the furniture we already have. Liam has figured out how to crawl out of his crib (or should I say fall out) so he is getting ready for his big boy bed. They grow so fast!

2 comments:

James and Summer said...

I love that name! Darling bedding! Glad she is healthy and doing well!

Mary Perriton said...

A girl! Congratulations! It's always such a relief to know that things look healthy - such a miracle! That is a very cute baby room!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!