Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged!

Tag...You're it!
Joys:
1) My family
2)My friends
3) Shopping
4) Outdoors
Fears:
1) Something happening to my child
2) The economy failing
3) Car Accident
Goals:
1) Be a good mom and wife
2)Raise spectacular children
3) Finish School
Obsessions/Collections:
1) Shopping for make up and clothes
2) Going out to eat
3) My kid taking a good nap
Random suprising facts:
1) I grew up around horses and love them. Hope to have some one day. Cowgirl at heart
2) Want to move to Montrose, CO or somewhere small like that to raise my family
3) All I have ever wanted to be was a Mom. Really no other hopes or dreams. It is better than I thought!!!

I Tag:
Everyone one on my friends and family list!!!!

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!