I saw this on my friends blog and thought it might be fun so here it goes...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I(or Josh) have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.






8 comments:
I remember...Last week when we took the kids to the waterpark. That was fun. Let's do it again!
I remember I was so sad when you guys moved to Montana and soooo excited when you moved back! I remember when you came to our little apartment when you and Josh were dating and you were so nice. I remember thinking "I can't believe this girl is so beautiful AND nice!"
We always have so much fun with you, but we especially love how you are always so open and welcoming. You even let us stay with you at your Dad's house in Alpine and I observed how your family is open in conversation like mine. Plus your Dad fed us filet mignon! Then, your mom let us stay with you at her house in Colorado during your wedding. Which did I mention is my dream home? :) I always knew Josh was holding out for the perfect woman for him, and you are it! Oh yes, and thank you for being so patient with me as I was barfing down the mountain. I can think of many more, but this is already too long.
I am sure this will come as a surprise to you, but I just remember how you and Laura Probst (my BFF) used be always joke around together, and Laura would always say how "Marcie is sooo cool/funny!" But, I didn't know you, and I really wished we had some random connection like running Track together so I could be your friend too! haha..lame, I know.
Anyway...once I matured and became a normal human being: I just remember that I really started to know how nice and funny you were when you were dating Josh, and we were in his ward. It was always fun to talk to you and laugh with you.
You seriously are soo nice (along with the rest of the ladies in your fam! Holly? awesome!), and I really admire you.
It was great to see you at Women's Conference too...you STILL were nice then :-). So, that means you will always be nice!
Hope you're doing great!
I remember when we had a date night with our husbands and made them watch each other's wedding videos!!! Oh, how you and I share the love for Wedding Videos!
I also remember the "Name Game!"....It was so funny because you were pregnant at the time and you acted out "Britney Spears..." I was laughing so hard! :) And there was also those times we attempted to work out in your apartment complex gym....didn't we work out...what like 3 times?! Way to go us!! :)
My best overall is that Josh and Jared change personalities around eachother and start showing off a little. Its really starting to freak me out. Just joking...really we talk about how fun it used to be to visit you guys in MT when we lived close. Maybe sometime that will happen again?!?!
I remember going to eat at Famous Daves and the wait being SOOOOO long that we ran across Reserve Street and went shopping at Old Navy while we waited. If I remember right, you were wearing very impractical shoes for the jog across a busy street. :)
I remember the first time I heard about you from Josh at a motocross track - He was so cute trying to keep cool, but obviously head-over-heels!
Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment