Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vroom Vroom!!!



Josh made his first request for a blog post. His new bike! We got a great deal and it sure gets better gas than his V8 11 year old truck. He has a lot of fun with his new bike and we will save a ton of money in gas. I am happy to see he is so excited about it. Many of you are most likely shocked that I am ok with this. So am I. I would much rather this than a dirt bike because it wont take him away from his family. Just a cheaper way to get to and from work. He promises to wear a helmet and not go on the interstate. I trust him.

8 comments:

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

I still can't believe Marci is allowing this! I have to admit it would be really fun to have one.

Dave Perriton said...

RIGHT ON!! that's super sweet! i am looking at the exact same bike. i sold my truck. (it cost me $125 to fill up and go 290 miles) gas was killing me. what year is the bike?

Dave Perriton said...

oh yeah..this is your cousin Dave down in Austin, TX. my new phone number is 512-626-8676 and email is davidperriton@gmail.com

- Tristin - said...

That looks like one SWEET RIDE! I love how the sun GLISTENS off the CHROME! Great picture of Josh and Liam! That is truly adorable! Liam looks like he's ready to take Josh on for a good 'ol fashion drag-race! SHOW NO MERCY LIAM!!!! :D

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

Ah!! I am so jealous and that bike looks pretty rad! You should do a cruise with John one day- he's got a bike too! (John as in Perriton)

closetrio said...

It's a beauty, and I can tell that Josh is beside himself! Congratulations, Josh. And I'm sure all will be fine, Marcie. Josh has many beautiful reasons to be safe, and one more arriving in November!!

Summer said...

This is not such a good example for Jared. He's already started started talking about a bike...I can tell the wheels in his head are just turning about it.

mamapickle said...

a beautiful bike! and you can't beat the gas milage.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!