Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day






We had so much fun on Pioneer day! We met my Dad, Leslee, and Kara for Mapleton's breakfast, parade, games and art show. I was VERY impressed. We had a blast and plan on going next year for sure! Liam sat perfectly still for the whole parade (around 45 min). He was not a fan of the marching band for some reason. I can't figure it out. He started fussing and kept saying BYE, BYE, BYE. Maybe music isn't his thing. My dad submitted 3 of his paintings in the art show and I honestly think they were some of the best! I am determined to do the run next year. It is my goal! It will be much easier if I'm not pregnant.
The pregnancy is still going well, although my pregnancy puff has began. I have started to swell. Hopefully not as bad as when I was a pregnant with Liam. At least now I know it will go away. We can't wait to meet her. Liam is so gentle around babies. He loves all of his baby cousins. The other day he just wanted to hold Bryce or should I say, "ICE" and just sat there with a smile. We went to pick Bryce up from Liam and he just pulled him right back on his lap. Although Liam is all boy and enjoys to wrestle he seems to always tone it down a bit when there are babies present. He will be such a great big brother!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What fun pictures. I love the one with the giant bubbles. And I'm certainly NOT seeing any pregnancy puff - You look great Marcie!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!