Liam is just like his Dad and never notices the cold. He would stay outside all day if he could regardless of the weather. I promise he has a pair of mittens. He is always very sad when the time comes to go inside and warm up. Perhaps this all has something to do with his new word, "Cool". I have looked everywhere for snow boots but everywhere is sold out! I was a little late but I will be on top of it next year Liam, I promise!
Loving Our LIfe
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Winter Time
Liam is just like his Dad and never notices the cold. He would stay outside all day if he could regardless of the weather. I promise he has a pair of mittens. He is always very sad when the time comes to go inside and warm up. Perhaps this all has something to do with his new word, "Cool". I have looked everywhere for snow boots but everywhere is sold out! I was a little late but I will be on top of it next year Liam, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love Liam's pants! And good luck on your goals. You can do it! Miss you guys!
He's the cutest! Snow boots are hard, anyways. I can never get the dumb things on! Good luck next year though...maybe it'll be easier when he's a little bigger.
Liam is soooo adorable all bundled up! I just want to squeeze him and kiss his rosy cheeks! I hope to be able to talk with you soon, maybe tomorrow (Friday)?
We can't see enough of Liam.....every day he is doing something new....Love Dad
Post a Comment