Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving In Boise



I am willing to happily live in two places. First where we are now, second Boise Idaho. That place is wonderful! It has fantastic city planning, all the "cool" places, it is very affordable and there is plenty of places to buy land. How could I forget the best part. The Bell family :)  We had so much fun and can't thank Summer enough for letting us come and crash for that weekend. We had a blast. While we were there Paige and Layla got their ears pierced. It was so cute! Layla has a new sense of confidence and Paige is HILARIOUS! I never thought Josh could like another child as much as his own. Well, it is safe to say Paige made the cut :)

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!