Some of my favorite memories of you over the past year have been watching you play with Bessie, you love her. You always rub her tummy and with a huge smile say, "Ohhhh girl!" It makes me smile every day. You love homework, your Dad, your best friend Kathryn, and preschool. You have shown a shy side to people out side of our home. You look at people out of the corner of your eye and if you do respond at all you whisper. You love listening to kid music and now have a new passion of Christmas music. You are OBSESSED with asking questions about leperchauns. We average at least 20 question a week. You always want to be right by my side. As long as you are with Mom or Dad you are content. You try so hard to do what is right. You have seriously become the most easy child these last few months. We have gone month with out a tantrum. You are obedient, you are tidey, you are happy and you love being with your family. How did I get so lucky?
These last four years I have grown more as a person then any other time in my life. You have taught me so much. I know we were made for each other. You have so much to offer and so much I admire. You are driven, you are loyal, you are smart, you are beautiful, you are fun, you are brave, you are perfect and I am so lucky to be your Mom. You love to talk to your baby sister. You play so hard with your brother. You are perfect in every way. You are so much more then I could have ever wished for in a daughter. I am amzed by you.






1 comment:
Love these pictures of Layla!
Post a Comment