Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, December 10, 2012

Beautiful Baby Girl





not loving being on her tummy

Loving her bath
A little sad bathtime is over
 
I love this sweet Baby. These Pictures are from right around 6 months. Londyn right now LOVES watching the dog. She likes to laugh when everyone else does. She loves the bath. She is trying to mimic some words like more, mama, dada etc. It is so cute. She has forgetten how to sleep through the night due to a darn ear infection. This is my first kid to have one. She hasn't been feeling the best which makes for one tired Mom and Dad! She is worth every second and is so easy to sooth. She loves to grab everything and anything. Sorry to those who sit in front of us at church. I could watch her bat the sweet baby blue eyes all day every day. I get comments about her lashes every where we go. She likes to be in the middle of everything going on. She LOVES to be sitting up where she can see everything going on and hates to be on all fours. Still has a gummy grin with no teech and is slowly growing some hair. She is perfect and I am so lucky to call her my baby!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! Also, you're such a loving mommy :) thanks for sharing your sweet kids with me!

Byers said...

DARLING! She is too cute:)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!