Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Love, love. love this BOY!

I finally get it. Time flies when you have kids. I have enjoyed every stage and always look forward to the next. But then... it hit me... he could start losing those darling baby teeth. What if he stops calling me Mama?!?!? He is so innocent and pure. He spends all day everyday with me. I love this stage. It would be my specialty. Liam thinks I am so cool... he might be the only one :) what if that fades? Ohh dear.
Well, enough about me. Liam turned 5 yesterday (it was bitter/sweet for me, can you tell?).  He is growing so fast. We had a party the Friday before. He woke up to a room full of Balloons. The night before Josh and I blew up 80 balloons and put them all in his room. He woke up the next morning and wouldn't stop laughing. He kept running up to me hugging me and smiling. He would say, "Thank you so much Mama, this is the best day ever!". The day couldn't of worked out better. We had Josh's Parents in town, Auntie Phyllis and Uncle Grahm, Auntie Deniese and Uncle Danny, their kids and it was right before Josh, April, and my Dad all left town. I threw it to together. Liam didn't want cake but chocolate spinach pancakes. I was all over that. We had a brunch for dinner. It was a blast. I love family. Liam was so excited as always.
This past year was amazing. Let me just say age 4 rocks! I love it. It is like suddenly you can reason. They are independent but still dependent for cuddles and loves. They say such funny things. Liam grew to LOVE legos. Pirates never get old. He takes awesome care of his sister and parents. He is the happiest person I know. He loves, loves, loves to draw and create. I find his drawings every where. It brightens my day. He is pretty talented. He got an above average report card in every area and report in preschool. Mrs. Jackie said he is so helpful and does well with any kids in any situation. He still hates having his hair cut. He loves his grandparents and cousins. He often says this is the best day ever over the littlest things. He genuinely means it. My letter to Liam:
Happy Birthday Liam! You mean the world to us. You are always so cheerful and loving. I love watching your wrestle, I love finding your drawings, I love how excited you are about everything. I can't get enough of your freckles. You mean the world to me sweet boy. Thanks for introducing me to Motherhood, you couldn't of done a better job.  Not to mention you are an awesome big brother. I LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!