Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DISNEYLAND 2011











My wonderful parents Grandma Holly and Grandpa Paul take the kids to Disneyland for their 5th Birthday. Normally it is just a trip for the the Grandparents and the 5 year old but we came along. EVERYTHING about the trip was PERFECT. The best part was out of the blue with out extra charge got upgraded to the PIRATE SUITE!!! It was the nicest place I have ever stayed in. Grandpa Paul opened the door to show Liam. Liam didn't know it was pirate theme prior to the door opening. The doorbell rang, "Yo-Ho A Pirates Life For Me". Liam literally stopped in his tracks and froze. He was in shock/heaven. We all couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Liam was a trooper. He did every ride without hesitation. He loved every bit of it. Layla was a bit tired and hungry. I bit of a overload for a 2 year old. But the second she saw a character or parade you could see the magic in her eyes. The memories of our trip are some of my fondest as a family. Josh and I of course were in heaven. Disney is the best vacation in our eyes. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for making this possible. Words can't express how much appreciation we have for you making this trip possible and mainly for what wonderful grandparents/parents you are. I LOVE YOU even more then Disneyland :)



No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!