Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Count Your Blessing

This past Thanksgiving I was filled with so much gratitude. How blessed this year has been. Josh's new job has been a huge blessing. It is through Josh's hard work and faith we have been blessed. I am so grateful for my improvement in health. This is huge for me. It was honestly one of the hardest things I have been through. I have never felt so helpless. But, once again through much faith and patience it has improved greatly. I am grateful for my family. Josh's family came to the rescue when I was at all time low. You really see peoples true character when someone is in need. They are amazing. I am blessed to be a Perriton. My sisters are still my rock. There is a connection there I can't put into words. My parents are my best friend. This includes my in laws. I am overwhelmed with love when I think of my amazing husband and my perfect children. Josh is loyal, he is honest, he is funny, he is extremely helpful around the house. He couldn't be more involved with his children. His priority is his family. Liam is pure joy. I could hug this boy all day. He introduced me to the most sacred calling in life being a Mom. He is chipper, he is easy going, he is funny, he always wants to do what is right. I am amazed at how much of his character has developed over the past year. This boy really is amazing. I love how tender he and his Dad are with our sweet little cousin/nephew Bryce. Those three belong together. Layla, has taught me so much. She is my best little girlfriend. I love how she does makeup with me every morning. I hope to be half the person she is. She is perfect in every way.  I love her sense of humor, her determination. She has taught me so much about being a mom and allowed me to grow in ways I never knew possible. I love my nieces and nephews. I am so grateful to have Kathryn and Bryce just minutes away. They have blessed our lives greatly. Bryce is such a special little boy. He makes everyone around him better. Kathryn is the definition of happy. She is never without a smile. I love all my nieces and nephews like they were my own. Family really is amazing. Lastly, I am so grateful for our newest addition coming May 13. We find out this month if we are having a boy or a girl. Josh and I are both sure it is a boy. How blessed I am to be a Mom, wife, daughter, sister, niece, Granddaughter and friend.

This year we went to Colorado for our Turkey Day. Colorado will always feel like home. Without a doubt, Colorado has the most beautiful mountains in the world. I spent a majority of my childhood wondering those hills with my sisters, dogs and horse. The sunshine on my face with snow caped mountains all around is what makes me feel at home. I miss the sunshine, the restaurants, my Aunt and Uncle. I miss my horse pack trips with my Grandpa through the Gunnison Mountains. But, I love my life in Utah. I have never met such amazing people. I have never had such true friends. I have never had so many family fun and clean activities to choose from. Not to mention the cost of living and conservative environment. It's nice to call both my home :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Do you know what I love about you Marcie? You are so complimentary...always. You never hold back from complimenting people. That is such a lovely trait!

Byers said...

I love this family pic of you guys!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!