Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Layla




For Layla's Birthday we had Breakfast with the Disney characters. She couldn't of been happier. Goofy showed up and Grandma Holly was there. Doesn't get better then that :)







Layla Dee,
I have learned so much from you in these few years you have been a part of my life. You are my life. I can't imagine life with out you, it feels like you have always been here. You have taught me patience, love, determination and unconditional love. I admire you more then you will ever know. Your determination and independence far exceeds anyone else I know. I want to be more like you sweet girl.
This past year has been filled with memories I will always adore. Such as:
-Your love for kitties, I love when you give me kitty kisses.
-How you hold still and wait so patiently to have you nails painted. You love this.
-The way you twirl your hair
-How you scream while walking around on your tip toes when you are mad, I mean REALLY mad
- How your Best Friend is your brother
- The way you loved all the characters at Disneyland
-When you laugh like Ernie
- The way you take such good care of all your toys
- When you sing your songs, in particular, "How Great Thou Art" and you know the words better then me
-The way you set up all your Littlest Pet Shops
Here are some of my favorite lines you say:
If we don't let you do something you want you say, "Ok fine then I am going to have to punch you!' We laugh every time. You have never once followed through with your threat. I am not sure you know what this means.
Any time ANYONE is saying a prayer you interrupt and say, "Don't forget to bless Jolie and the new baby"
When we get home you say, "Finally, we are at we house!"

I could go on forever the many things I adore and admire about you sweet girl. I hope as you grow older you will understand the love your Dad and I have you. You really are one of a kind. Thank you for being part of our family.
Love you, love you, love you!!!
-Mommy

1 comment:

The Little's said...

Another reason why I wish we were closer...I know our kids would just love each other! What a sweet post...

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!