If Layla was an outfit it would be this one
It is safe to say February flew by! We had some wonderful visitors, The Davis family. What amazing people! Josh and I spoke in church. He did a wonderful job. He has a gift when it come to understanding the gospel. I hate to say that though because he also studies books, scriptures, etc. to help that gift blossom. I was truely touched by the things he prepared. I really lucked out marrying that guy.
Liam keeps us laughing and is full of life. Liam wouldn't call me Mom one day just "Person". He is enjoying primary and loving life as usual.
Layla really has become an easy toddler. I earned it! She throws her regular tantrum but for the most she loves to cuddle doesn't make a mess, goes to bed easy etc. She was a harder baby then Liam but an easier toddler. I wonder if that is how it works.






4 comments:
I love the pics and the posts. Amen sistah to that big long post. you do such a great job with your kids. The fact that you play with them will make such a big difference. Makes me want to be a better mom. Can't wait to see you guys! In like...a few hours, basically. (:
Oh My! Liam is a HOOT:) Pretending to be Layla...it makes me smile. And sweet Layla looks adorable!
Liam...that's wierd. -Dad
I love the updates...and Layla picked a darling "outfit" to be!! She's so cute.
Post a Comment