Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life at home...


Liam makes this Pirate all on his own daily. I would like you to notice the peg leg, sword, hook, and one eye.
Liam hard at work with his snapping blocks!

Laim is slowing moving away from pirates and into this character (it's a coon hat not a wig).
Layla and her Tutu. We put it on and she started walking on her toes. It was so funny. She will also twirl in a circle. She also has been walking around with a purse lately. I love having a little girl!
We took Layla to Cabella's and this is the face she made every time she saw a bear.

8 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

yeay thanks for supporting me and entering my giveaway woot woot. I am always in shock of how fast kids grow when you don't get to see them everyday :)

Karen and Mike said...

Oh wow, Liam is growing up. Layla is such a pretty princess!

James and Summer said...

love Liam in the 'coon' hat - and Layla's bear face is just so very precious!

Brittany said...

You have some characters on your hands!! Layla's face in reaction to the bear is priceless!!! So cute.

Byers said...

Liam never fails to impress me! And Layla was way too cute in that outfit; she made me want one:)

Suzette said...

I really need to come and visit so that I can see these cute kids! The blog is just not enough! :)

Mary Perriton said...

Cute, cute kids!

mamapickle said...

love the pirate and cute outfits :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!