Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, March 14, 2010

We Loved our Visitors!

This picture made me laugh. This is her face all the time. Just as happy as can be.
Hanging out with Summer is like hanging out with my sisters. I laugh a lot and it is always uplifting!
Maci was sooo patient with Liam and his love for pirates. She is such a sweet heart!!!

Layla finally had some girl toys to play with!
The Bell Family (Josh's sisters family) came to visit us this month and we loved it. It went by way to quick for two reasons, we loved hanging out with them and they were only here one full day. I had a blast laughing and visiting with Summer, Jared and Josh giggled like little girls the whole time (they were so excited to see each other), Maci is the most obedient little girl I have been around and is soooo darling. As for Paige, she is a CRACK UP!!! Summer and Jared have the funniest kids. It was so thoughtful of them to drive out here. We hope to see them again soon for some more hang time!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

We had such a blast with you guys! Thanks for having us and we'll have to do it again soon. I love the picture of Layla with the bear face...so cute. Liam's block pirate is exactly like the pirates he was drawing on the doodlepro at church. He must have a pretty clear picture in his head of what pirates should look like. That's talent! (:

The Little's said...

I am so jealous that I missed this! I wish I could spend more time with both of you! Layla is a doll and I'm pretty sure if we have a girl, our little girl will be 'Leila'. What do you think? Love you guys...Liam's a cutie!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!