I just wanted to say Happy Valentines day to my honey! I can honestly say I am more in love now then ever. Just like all marriages we have had our good times and our not so good times. Through those hard times I have seen how amazing he really is. As weird as that may sound. I have seen someone humble, quick to apologize, and always wanting to do better. He has a testimony and knows right from wrong. He works so hard for our little family. He really is a GREAT Dad and does so much to help with kids. They love him and are always happiest when they are with their Daddy. Dad's just have a way of being so much fun. Plus he lets them crawl and jump all over him. I love you Josh and amazed and the person you are and have become.
1 comment:
Let's go on a double date soon! You're a cute couple. Hope you had a Happy Heart Day.
Post a Comment