Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Montrose Summer Vacation

So we went to my favorite place on earth for two fabulous weeks. I know I grew up about 5 hours from here in the Denver area but let me tell you, Montrose feels like home. I love the simple life and the beauty. We visited Telluride and Ouray. Went in hot springs, rode the lift, Josh went Mountain biking, hiked, and enjoyed spending time as a family. Mom, thanks for letting us crash your house for two whole weeks. We loved every minute of it! Hope to be your neighbor one day :)
I keep forgetting to write that Layla started crawling right after the 4th of July and is already walking with a walker (well kind of). She is such a big girl and wants to be a big kid already. Having a older sibling helps for sure. Liam now knows his birthday if you want to ask he will be happy to share.

6 comments:

James and Summer said...

looks like a great, beautiful, peaceful, fun time! Your kiddos are the most darling ever!

mamapickle said...

What a great time. SUch cute pictures. Nothing beats family time outdoors

Summer said...

it looks so so so beautiful there. I want to go on that hike. Glad you guys had fun!!!

Brittany said...

Such a good looking family!! I love the picture of the kids in front of the waterfall. What a beautiful place to live.

Way to go Layla...walking with a walker! She's so darling. Marcie, your hair is so gorgeous...I wish mine would grow like yours!

the 4 of us said...

OOO Marcie i love the pictures!! the waterfall ones are beautiful and in one of the scenic ones i almost thought i was looking at a picture of NZ!
Your kids are adorable and you look wonderful!! Orange is your color for sure ;)

Suzette said...

I love all the pictures! Liam's goggles and Laylas bam-bam pigtail are so cute! You are lookin' skinny minny and beautiful as ever, Marcie. Montrose looks so wonderful!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!