Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Missing Pictures

Liam and his buddy Lucy. Along with his fish and my little sister's lunch box from 1st grade...

Layla and her two bottom teeth... Yes, they are slightly big for baby teeth, which is what makes it sooo cute!

Two of my best friends Jacqui and Nikki from high school. We use to have sooo much fun together. We still laugh all the time. I wish I had more time with them! We also had a few extra's (our kids)

Some of these pictures didn't make it to our slide show for our Montrose vacation. Here are a few more pics.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Oh My Goodness! Layla is co cute with that gorgeous smile and little teeth. I love the picture of Liam and Lucy and the fish. You have the cutest kids, Marci!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!