Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I almost got a cute picture....

Maybe this picture would of been cute had it been in focus and there wasn't a finger in it. Does Liam look really short?

Cute but out of Focus. Don't ask me why I took the picture next to window...

Good Job Layla.

Almost Liam, not quite Layla

No comment...

Still trying...

Kind of cute..

The best picture but not the greatest.... I gave up.


I am well aware of the fact that I made myself look like an crazy person while trying to get my two children to look at the camera and smile... WHY DO CAMERA"S TAKE SO LONG TO FOCUS AND TAKE THE PICTURE. It is really hard to catch "precious moments" when you want your kids to hold a pose for longer then a half of second... Ohh well. They still look cute :)

7 comments:

the 4 of us said...

Yes they do look SUPER cute!! I cannot believe how much Layla has grown!! I love her wee dress :)
You look wonderful too!! My goodness you cannot even tell you have had 2 kids~!! And Mr Liam is adorable :)

Byers said...

Marcie,
Wow, you are gorgeous! As for your children? They are adorable!!! You all look wonderful and happy.

the laytons. said...

Your kids are too cute! The thing is.. i love all the silly pictures! I look back at all the pictures my mom could never get and i just love to laugh at them! :)

Brittany said...

Okay, I don't know why this post hit my funny bone...but I couldn't stop laughing. I think it's because Liam does look so short in that first picture. And your comment about the finger...super funny too!

The pictures are darling - focus or no focus! You look like "Super-Model Mom Barbie" as always! :)

Tara & Stephen said...

Love all the pictures even the out of focus ones. I miss you guys so much!!!

mamapickle said...

my camera has a setting called kids and pets. The shutter speed is a little faster so it catches stuff a little better then the portrait setting. But I like the candid shots. they are still adorable and capture what mine are truly like :)

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

I miss you guys so much. They are so cute!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!