My dad arranged to have a photographer at his house for a gathering this past friday. It was fun to get some pictures. Let me know which ones are keepers. I am so bad a narrowing these things down.
Hey Marcie, Man, they are ALL keepers. What a great idea your dad had. I'll have to remember that! Layla is getting so big and so cute. I'm only about 2-3 weeks away from my little grandbaby coming.
oh wow! these turned out so cute! How could you possibly narrow them down? I'm not much help there... hope you're liking your new place! thinking about ya tons. :)
They are all so cute! I especially love the ones of Layla in the grass and the black and white one of Liam. I can't believe Layla is so blonde! Wait..do I always make this comment? I'm losing it.
They are all "Must Have" Pictures! Layla looks like such a joyful baby! The one of Layla smiling and Liam in the back walking is super cute! They are all frame-able!
ADORABLE! These pictures are all great. What a cute little family you have. Austin was so excited to see the pictures, which tells you how much we miss you already and it has only been weeks since we saw you last!(You'd think the move was more than 5 minutes, wouldn't you?)
This was hard to narrow down, but I think I figured out MY favorites. I love the one of you and Josh on the swing. You both look great (beautiful is a better adjective for you specificially). My favorite of Liam is the one where he is standing up. He looks so grown up and handsome. My favorite of Layla is the one up close in the grass, I love her bright pink dress and her sweet natural smile. And of course the one of Liam and Layla together is priceless! Do you have any pictures of all four of you together? If so, I want to see these too! :)
I'm a bit of a photo freak so can i just tell you how beautiful you and your children are in all of them!! My favs were definitely the one of Liam in the pool, the one of Josh and Layla, the last one of the children together and the one of you and Layla is really cute. And you so have to frame the one of you and Josh on the swing :)
14 comments:
Hey Marcie,
Man, they are ALL keepers. What a great idea your dad had. I'll have to remember that! Layla is getting so big and so cute.
I'm only about 2-3 weeks away from my little grandbaby coming.
oh wow! these turned out so cute! How could you possibly narrow them down? I'm not much help there... hope you're liking your new place! thinking about ya tons. :)
Wow, tough choice, they are all beautiful, but I think I love the last one best of Liam and Layla together. Love, Aunt Mary
They are all so cute! I especially love the ones of Layla in the grass and the black and white one of Liam. I can't believe Layla is so blonde! Wait..do I always make this comment? I'm losing it.
They are all "Must Have" Pictures! Layla looks like such a joyful baby! The one of Layla smiling and Liam in the back walking is super cute! They are all frame-able!
Can't wait to see your new place!!
Absolutely love them all!!
Grandma Holly
Love them all! I think the two individual sepia ones are the ones that I would call "framers"...
ADORABLE! These pictures are all great. What a cute little family you have. Austin was so excited to see the pictures, which tells you how much we miss you already and it has only been weeks since we saw you last!(You'd think the move was more than 5 minutes, wouldn't you?)
those are such cute pictures! :)
Abby wanted to see the pics of you guys again - and PS really cute/darling swim suits!
Cute pictures! Those are hard to narrow down they are all darling what a cute family!
This was hard to narrow down, but I think I figured out MY favorites. I love the one of you and Josh on the swing. You both look great (beautiful is a better adjective for you specificially). My favorite of Liam is the one where he is standing up. He looks so grown up and handsome. My favorite of Layla is the one up close in the grass, I love her bright pink dress and her sweet natural smile. And of course the one of Liam and Layla together is priceless! Do you have any pictures of all four of you together? If so, I want to see these too! :)
Cute little family!!
I'm a bit of a photo freak so can i just tell you how beautiful you and your children are in all of them!!
My favs were definitely the one of Liam in the pool, the one of Josh and Layla, the last one of the children together and the one of you and Layla is really cute. And you so have to frame the one of you and Josh on the swing :)
Hope you are all well
XXX
Post a Comment