Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Sweet Kiddo's

Josh and I are sure Liam looks like the boy from the movie "UP" that just came out.

I love this kid. Isn't he wonderful




This girl has lashes I would be willing to pay good money for.

This is what being a kid is about. Running outside in your race car undies, with race car boots, in the rain. I love making memories like this. Liam loved it. So did we :)


"Should I smile or cry? I will try both!"

I wish I could say we have been busy moving in which is why I haven't taken many pictures. The truth is... we still aren't all the way unpacked. We have LOVED being in this home. From the yard, to the natural light it gets. I also love the open floor plan. Our biggest news however has been potty training. It reallly hasn't been that hard (knock on wood). Liam has had 3 accidents in two weeks. We really haven't had to anything. If you or anyone you know is having potty problems try a pair of Buzz Light Year Undies. They have worked miracles in this home. Mom, sorry they didn't have those when I was 5 years old and still wetting the bed.
More pictures to come. We are having a party at our house all next week. We can't wait to have all the family here. Hopefully we don't all starve. I don't know how to cook for that many people. $5 pizza's might be the ticket all week. As Dwight from the Office once said, "KISS, Keep it simple stupid!"

4 comments:

the 4 of us said...

1st of all "Baby Mine" is one of my favs Marcie!! Literally makes me cry every-time i hear it so ill make this quick haha. Your children are soooooo gorgeous!! Liam looks just like you. And yes we totally will get the children together one day for a play date, their names match so well!! Are you on the "L" theme for any future children too?
Wish we could come for Pizza Partys next week! I love love love Pizza!! And Dwight is so my "go-to" for quotes :) Love it!!

The Little's said...

I love looking at pictures of your kids...they are so cute! Congrats on potty training! As for cooking for a ton of people...go and get a big pork roast and stick it in the crockpot in the morning and then for dinner, shred it with a fork and add BBQ sauce! Get some buns and have pulled pork sandwiches! Sooo easy and feeds a ton of people! Good luck!

Tara & Stephen said...

I love the video. And Go Liam for being a potty training champ.

Brittany said...

First of all...LOVE the "Office" reference. Layla has some gorgeous lashes. She has a serious chance of mascara commercials in her future! And I love the picture of Liam running in the rain. What fun!

Saturday won't work for us this week. Are Friday evenings good for you guys?

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!