Loving Our LIfe
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Potty Disclaimer
I bragged to soon. I changed my mind about potty training. He pooped his pants yesterday and we are having a lot visitors this week and I know we will take to many steps backwards. Maybe in a week.. So off to the store for some more diapers. Yes, I know I am a lazy Mom. Whats the joy of having a potty trained child if you have to rush them to the potty every 15 minutes and pull down the pants etc. Keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Good luck!! Gavin pooped his pants about 3 times. Now he just holds it until we put a diaper on him to poop. It gets more frustrating before it gets better, sorry, but good luck. :)
Oh that video of Layla is too cute, how fun!
Marcie you are hilarious! I love it haha. But i totally know where you're coming from, We were still putting the "just incase" diaper on Denim for church up until about 2 weeks ago. Basically he told us NO he didn't need it anymore so we had to just trust that he was ready. Still has one for nights though so it gets easier... but good luck :)
Good luck Marcie - I've been told that girls are a lot easier than boys - so hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised the next time around. However, he sounds pretty normal - and even ahead of the game to me.
a salsa garden? That is so awesome! Thanks for the idea! (well - Trina ;} ) how is Trina anyway? I think about her a lot! And Trina, if you're reading this - I miss you! You are great and I miss your fun self - wish we'd had the opportunity to spend more time together!
Post a Comment