Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving




We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know these pictures are a bit late. We spent the day prior to Thanksgiving with my Step-Sisters and kids. It was so much fun to have all the cousins together. We missed you Taryn! On Thanksgiving April and her family came down to spend the day with us. My Mom and Step Dad prepared a wonderful meal! I am not kidding when I say my Mom is the greatest cook. Everything is from scratch. Thanks Mom for doing all the work. I really appreciate all you did to help.

1 comment:

Rachael Popejoy said...

Oh my goodness, I just SO love that the picture of you all is on your blog for me to see! I always knew, from SO many years ago, that you all were put into my life for a reason. It ALWAYS gives me something to be thankful for, forever!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!