Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Don't Laugh



Yes, I know it is awful. I thought I would save a trip to the groomer. BAD IDEA! The clippers I had didn't work and I cut her hair all the way off. Not to mention I nicked poor Daisy several times so I decided to just stop. Which is why she has long hair on her legs and head. Liam walked in and saw her for the first time and just looked at her long and hard then said, "Where Daisy go?". I don't feel to bad because for some weird reason Daisy has been running around as happy as can be. I guess she would rather be bald then matted and dirty. I promise to not be so lazy and cheap next time.

5 comments:

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

That is hillarious. Poor daisy. I remember when you once treated her as well as Liam and Layla. :)

Rachael Popejoy said...

Good point April cuz I remember, as well as you, when Daisy used to be her Liam and Layla and treated SO good! It says not to laugh but I couldn't quite help myself :)

molly said...

Too funny! You and Daisy definitely have history together and this is just another page. :)

Karen and Mike said...

Oh my goodness! That's all I can say.

L & M Rees Family said...

I am sorry but I laughed! She looks really funny. I would have done the same thing but luckily Koka and Che don't need hair cuts! I hope all is well.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!