Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Night To... FORGET





We had the opportunity to go to Temple Square last Saturday. The thought was great. I love the Temple and know how beautiful it is especially when it is Christmas with all the beautiful lights. I am not a fan however of waiting in traffic way longer then necessary, way to many people that you can't push a stroller through the crowd, and perhaps husband and wife being on each other nerves the whole time (it was the traffic that started it all). We still love each other no worries! It was funny and we were joking about it all. We got in the car to go home and Liam kept saying, "I want to go home" he will tell you now however who is on top of temple, "Angel Moroni, up up up". Making it all worth it. My sister was able to come meet us as well. I think they might of had a worse experience. We went to leave at 8 pm and she didn't get home until 10:30 and ran out of formula for my favorite set of twins (she lives a half hour away). Josh did however admit he could never live in the city that night. I knew he wasn't really from Denver :) I love you honey but next year lets go on a weekday.

3 comments:

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

Yes, we did have a bad experience too! But, at least we got to see Liam and Layla! I am proud of Liam for knowing who is on top of the temple!

Okay Girl said...

Marcie..... Your little Layla is absolutely beautiful.. And you look amazing. Hopefully we can get together sometime soon..
love Roni

Brittany said...

The traffic is getting unbearable...we're still getting used to it after moving back from Montana! I simply love your pictures from Temple Square. I really like the one of all four of you! It's such a cute shot!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!