Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, December 15, 2008

Motorcycle Papa and Prama visit





We appreciate Grandpa and Grandma Perriton's visit. We had such an enjoyable time. Our kids are blessed to have such wonderful Grandparents. I loved hearing Grandpa's stories of New Zealand and visiting with Grandma. They are amazing people and role models. Thanks for making the trip. We love you both!

3 comments:

The Little's said...

Your family is gorgeous! I'm happy you got to have a visit! I hope we can see you all soon!

Suzette said...

So fun for Liam and Layla to get all of the attention from grandma and grandpa. I love all of your posts recently, thank you so much for the updates with pictures. We miss you guys and I wish I could be there to hold (and smell) precious Layla!

Brittany said...

That baby is such a doll! And she is really filling out too! I'm sure the family just loved holding her. You always have her dressed in such cute outfits!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!