


April and Vicente's twins were born March 29. They are doing great and Mom did wonderfully! Bryce weighed in at 4.11 and Kathryn weighed 5.4. They are staying in the hospital a little bit longer then Mom Just so they can have help eating. The doctor said for being premies they get an A+. We are so excited to have more cousins and I am so proud of my Big Sis. I know she will be a great Mom! The link to see their picture is to the right.






2 comments:
Wow. The thought of twins makes me want to get my tubes tied (or at least Will's...does he have tubes? Whatever...one of us would be fixed) good luck to your sister! That takes a special kinda lady!
Tell your sister congrats! I can't imagine having twins. Good for her. I saw their pictures. They look so tiny and cute.
Post a Comment