Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Best Buds





I thought these were some cute pictures of Liam and his best friend Austin. Here is the twist and why I assigned my 1 year old a best friend. First off, they look a like. Secondly, the weigh the same (Liam is abnormally large). Thirdly, they were born on the exact same day! I also force the friendship because I really enjoy being around Austin's Mom. Clearly, they were meant to be friends.

1 comment:

The Little's said...

Isn't it funny how we force our kids to make friends with other kids because we love their moms? Will and I have really good friends that we hang out with all the time. At first our kids (who are all months apart) hated each other but now that ASK for play dates! Just another reason for me to hang out with their mom and eat ice cream!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!