For family home evening we decided to introduce Liam to his first ice cream cone. The pictures tell the story of how the evening went... Once the Ice Cream hit the ground Liam kept pointing at it saying, "Ohhh Man!".
Don't you just wish that we all could just dive into an ice cream cone and get it all over our face like Liam... AND look THAT CUTE doing it! HANDSOME, HANDSOME BOY!!
Go Liam! Go to town on that Ice Cream Cone. I agree with Tristin - I'd like to dig in and have it running down my shirt to get the maximum experience out of each bite. Liam looks so cute.... And look at those beautiful BLUE Eyes!
Man...I remember Laynee's first icecream cone. We were at the mall and I got a baby one from DQ. We headed right home...I wasn't expecting it to be such a mess. At least you were smart and did it outside.
6 comments:
Ohhh man. That's how I feel when my ice cream is gone, too. Liam, you are so big!
Don't you just wish that we all could just dive into an ice cream cone and get it all over our face like Liam... AND look THAT CUTE doing it! HANDSOME, HANDSOME BOY!!
Go Liam! Go to town on that Ice Cream Cone. I agree with Tristin - I'd like to dig in and have it running down my shirt to get the maximum experience out of each bite. Liam looks so cute....
And look at those beautiful BLUE Eyes!
Man...I remember Laynee's first icecream cone. We were at the mall and I got a baby one from DQ. We headed right home...I wasn't expecting it to be such a mess. At least you were smart and did it outside.
Hey Marcie this Sarah! Your blog is so cute! Liam is such a cute name and he's adorable! I love his eyes! I'd love to see you sometime too!
So cute! It's so great that you are getting so many great memories recorded. Love, Aunt Mary
Post a Comment