Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Sweet Baby Girl

Londyn,
What a light you have been in our life. Your constant smile, your sweet spirit, and your wiggles bring such joy into our lives in a way words can't describe. I can't believe it has been a year. You are so special my sweet girl. You have a way of making everyone around you smile. You are growing and changing so fast. You adore your brother and sister. You have grown particularly close with your Dad lately and you have him laughing all the time. You have all of us laughing all the time. You are a Mommy's girl (I love this). I love your two bottom teeth, I love your smile, I love how you love to hold the tag on your blanket to fall asleep.  You love our bark barks (dogs) and french toast. I can finally say other then your blonde hair I have a mini me. I love how you are on the go constantly. You started walking at 10 and half months (my earliest) and haven't stopped since. You love to get into things. I will admit, you love dog food. If you see some you go for it. We have tried everything to keep you away. But you seem to always find a lose piece. At this point it has become more of a silly game for you. I can't help but laugh at your little tantrums. You throw yourself on your back and kick those skinny long legs. You are easy to comfort but if you have something else in mind you are sure to let us know. You think everything is funny or a joke. You like to be right in the middle of whatever the big kids are doing. You love any ball you see and consider it yours. You love baby dolls and water. You love to laugh and show me what it means to always be happy. You have taught me so much in this past year. My favorite memories as a Mom has been you with your big brother and big sister. They love you, they take care of you, you bring out such a tender side in them. We love you baby girl. You are perfect in every way. Thank you for blessing our lives.
Love,
Mom
You love your new cozy coop you got for your birthday
Thank you Auntie Naoko for the cupcake out fit it was perfect for her big day



Thank you Dad for hosting her party and our family (for the last month until we can find a place to live)

Someone sat on her cupcake :)

Grandma Meece made her chocolate cake for Londyn's party!











No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!