Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Layla Catch Up

 Layla continues to be full of drive. She has such a strong spirit and is so determind in everything she does. She is extremely bright. What she is able to grasp at such a young age amazes me. She takes everything very literally. Once this little girl starts laughing it is contagious. She often times falls over from laughing so hard. I have had the chance to sub in her church class a few times and am so impressed with how well behaved she is and how well she listens. She loves to draw and makes notes. She will sit down and color a whole coloring book. She loves our dog Bessie and playing with any friend who will make her laugh. She wants nothing more then to grow up. I want nothing more then to freeze time.  She still is obsessed with leprechauns. She talks to Londyn in this cute voice and loves to point out to Londyn all the things "big sister can do because she is a big sister". Layla likes to refer to when she was just a little kid. She can out smart me. She remembers every promise ever made to her. The older kids named our car fun, fun, fun (I have no idea why) the other day I could hear her sounded it out while we were driving over and over again. I later came to find written all of ther back seat, console, every where was written FON, FON, FON.... I had no idea she could spell :) She loves to ride her bike and say's the funniest things to herself while she is riding. She is honest in everything she does and will say it hoe it is. She is slow to warm up to people but once you get her talking she wont stop. Layla will always be example to me of strength and loyalty. I am blessed to call her my daughter and she will accomplish great things in her life with her determination and always stand up for what is right. She is so special and unique. I love you sweet girl.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!