Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Liam Catch Up

Liam,
My sweet little buddy. You love life. You desire nothing but to be the best you can be. You want to always choose what is right and make everyone around you happy. You are all boy and are a great big brother and example to your younger sisters. You are so in tune with the spirit and have a testimony starting so young. The other day you had made some money at a garage sale. You were so excited to buy 7 things with your $7. I then mentioned that it might be a good idea to pay tithing. You said ohh I rather buy 7 toys. I then explained what tithing is used for (to help those less fortuniate, to build churches, etc.) you then said, "Ohh I rather buy 7 toys". I saw your guilt after you said that. I told you it was up to you what you wanted to do. You sat on the couch looking at your dollar after a few minutes you came into the kitchen and said, "Mom, I know I should pay tithing so I am going to. I know this because as I was sitting on the couch reading my money it says, It God We Trust. I know that Heavenly Father will know what to do with a little bit of my Money better then me." I had never made that connection. I was so impressed and you taught me an important lesson that day. We should trust in God, he loves us and knows what is best. You love watching Mormon Messages. The other day you were watching them and turned to me and said Mom, "Why are my eyes feeling so sweaty? Mom I think I have a tear. I'm not sad, I just love you and our family so much." We love you sweet boy. You are good at leading our family even at such a young age. You say some of the funniest things. The other day Dad was telling you to hurry up the stairs and asked what was taking you so long. You replied, "I am trying to carry all of this stuff and I am also trying to carry all of these freckles!". I am not a fan of young love and you have several girls in your Kindergarden class who have fallen in love with you. You were convinced that because they love you, you must play with only them. I let you know that we don't worry about boyfriends and girlfriends yet. No need to. Have fun with your friends don't worry about being "in love". He said, "Well Mom, I don't know what to tell you, it already happened, nothing I can do now if people are in love".You will eat anything and love to try new things. Everyone is your best friend and you friendly to everyone. You love to watch Londyn and say, "Ohhh gosh Mom isn't she the cutest thing ever I can barely stand it!". You always have a sword or some made up weapon. You dress up in some random outfit all day every day. You like to learn new things and are full of facts.We love you Liam. We admire how you enjoy life to the fullest and happy you always are. You are special in so many different ways. Thanks for being my son sweet boy.
Love,
Mom


No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!