Liam,
Words can't express the love I have for you. You bring
nothing but pure joy to not only me but anyone you are with. You are
full of life, smiles, and love. You are so creative and nothing makes
you happier then to be with those you love. I love our conversations. I
love seeing what you have made out of lego's. I love seeing the MANY I
love you signs you hang up around the house. I love seeing you play with
your sisters. I love how hard you belly laugh at your baby sister
Londyn. I love how you will talk to anyone with a smile on your face. I
love seeing whatever costume you change into through out the day. It can
be a ninja, pirate, batman, spiderman... really anything boy. I love
how easy going you are. I love being your mom and feel beyond blessed
to have you as a son. Some of my favorite memories of you this past year
are:
You spell everything you are trying to say instead of saying the word
When you see me pull up at school you smile huge and wave.
Your baby voice to Londyn
How you include Layla on your many adventures
How much you love your Grandparents
Your many drawings and cards to everyone you love
The tornado that follows wherever you have been.
Your imagination
How much faith you have anytime we talk about something spiritual
How you love trying new food
You love eating healthy
How you love wearing your orange plaid shorts.
How you say every day is the best day ever
The
list could go on and on. Liam you mean the world to me. You are my best
little buddy. I admire so much about you and words can't express the
gratitude I have for having the privilege of calling you my son.
Love,
Mom
(I just read Liam my note, he said, "Mom this is really the best note ever. How can ever thank you for being the best Mom in the wrold (world) I just need you to change one thing, put big buddy instead of little buddy")
 |
| Always has a smile |
 |
| Liam handing out a birthday prize to his class |
|
 |
| We had a Pirate Breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa and opened presents the morning of his Birthday |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Layla being brave and doing the ropes course |
 |
| Went to celebrate at Provo Beach Resort with our dear friends the Byers |
 |
| Ropes course aka Ninja Training |
|
|
|
Where has time gone. I have to remind myself Liam has grown up from
that sweet baby I spent every second of every day with. I would hold him
as a baby and I just knew what a special little spirit he has. He is
beyond happy, he loves people, he is smart, he is so creative, he has
freckles, and it is impossible to wipe that smile off his face. His
favorite things are family and lego's. He is constantly setting things
up. Yesterday he set up a birthday party. I am not who it was for. Right
now it is a store. Full of all the pictures and goodies my Uncle put
together for him from Africa. You always know where Liam has been
because he has put together some sort of setting for everyone to enjoy.
Messy? Yes very. Cute? Beyond adorable. It will be something I always
remember about him.
We started out his Birthday by handing out a prize to his classmates. Then on his Birthday morning we had Grandpa and Grandma over to open presents. We then got the boys (Austin Liam's best friend) together for their party. They both have the same birthday and there family is some of our dearest friends. It works out great. They celebrate together! We all went to Provo Beach resort then out for dinner and doughnuts (instead of cake). It couldn't of gone better. Happy Birthday Boys!
1 comment:
I love your note to Liam; it captures him perfectly! Happy Birthday Buddy:)....And best of all I love that he told you to switch it to Big instead of little. They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment