Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sad Day

I made sure the kids were out of the house for the big game. The older two were at their Aunts. Perhaps I should of had the baby there as well. Josh had her in tears/shock several times throughout the game with his screams of excitement and anger. Along with jumping and punching the floor and couch. When I went to pick up the kids from April's house I told them the Bronco's lost. Liam stepped back with a startled look on his face. He said, "How is Dad? If only John Elway was still on the team". How could you do this to him Broncos. Life wont be the same around here for a while after that loss.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh no!!! Jody and I remember what a dedicated fan Josh was when we lived up in MT. Looks like he still bleeds orange.

I think Liam said it perfectly! Liam is such a grown man in a kid body. He always knows what to say about a situation.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!