Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter in Wyoming

The title may sound a little depressing but it is actually just the opposite. I love that state! I love the people, I love the way of life, I love our family and I hear the schools there are fantastic. Christmas day we headed down to Josh's old stomping grounds. Was it cold, yes very. But it was so peaceful. The sun was shining, it was beautiful and I just love it there!!! I honestly don't think there is a better place to raise a family. Being my spontaneous self and always having a wild hair came home and told Josh we should move there and started looking for big companies in Cheyenne. Well, no luck and Josh told me I was crazy. He would love to raise our little family there but to leave a job with such great benefits and potential would be silly. But... if any of you Wyoming people know of any big companies or positions hiring please send them our way :)  We love you Utah as well don't get me wrong but something about Cheyenne I love.
Sadly, Josh was sick and we just spent a few days at his childhood home. Poor guy was miserable and Layla and Londyn got a little something and of course it cleared up as soon as we left. We had fun playing games, visiting and letting the cousins play. We stayed our last night with Cale and Suzette, there home is beautiful! Thanks for letting us crash there. Suzette you are such a trooper! She had the real flu, parvo virus, stayed up until late and hosted our family.... I owe her big time! Love you all and love you Wyoming!



I have no doubt if these two lived near they would be the best of pals!

I got a new camera and need to learn how to focus. To bad it focused in on the tree and not the 3 generations of Perriton's

Cousin Exchange

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!