Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Life As A Five Year Old

We did this for Liam's Valentine. We stuck a real succor in his hand and wrote Happy Valentines Day. It turned out ok. The picture looked kind of green and it only printed Valentines Day. He loved it though. As he does everything. No complaints. Liam is now all done with wrestling. He is such a trooper. He doesn't have much of a competitive streak. Just like his Mom. It is more social. We got a book the other day from the library about being healthy. It was pretty detailed perhaps to detailed. He asked if he could do my work out video. I said sure. Thinking he would do it for 5 minutes. He did the full 30. I said wow Liam great job. He then said. "Now I wont die. Mom you need to do it too." Hmmm.... not sure what to say. Whenever I make something to eat he asks if it said it was healthy in the book. Josh and I are pretty sure we need to sign him up for an institute class because of the deep questions he always asks. He loves the puppy and she loves him. I love how he crawls into bed each morning with us. I love how he prays for everyone especially those who are having a hard time. I love when he slides on his knees and says, "At your service!". I love how much time he puts into being creative. He loves to draw and make things. He loves his Lego's. He loves his sister. He has started sounding out words and writing things to people. You can understand about half of what he has figured out. He has memorized the first two articles of faith and almost has the third down. How blessed I am to have the children I have. I savor every moment. I am so thankful I am at home to be see each and every one. Love you Liam!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

"Now I won't die." That is so funny! I actually feel like saying, "I think I might die!" when I'm doing those workout videos! Ha! He is such a creative little boy.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!