Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday, Birthday

There was something special about this birthday. I can't quite put my finger on it. All day I couldn't stop smiling because I felt so much gratitude for all of my blessings. I love my family and friends. I went to lunch with some of my dearest friends. The picture didn't turn out at all but hey... you get the idea. Thank you Brooke for putting that together. It really meant a lot. April then made one of her delicious dinners. Josh got a ice cream cake and we all just hung out as a family. Once we put all the kids to bed we did ear candles (don't work) but it was fun. Watched some shows and visited.
It was a good year. I picture this time last year. I remember us being so worried about what Josh would do for work. Then on my Birthday weekend (2011) he found out he got a job with Adobe. I slowly started getting answers to my health and by the summer I was back to normal. I have my sister and her kids near, although I wish it was under different circumstances what a blessing it has been to have her and her children so close. Something about a sisterly bond (I miss you TARA). I am healthy and carrying a baby girl I am totally anxious to meet. I feel like I am surrounded by such wonderful people who make me want to be better. They have hearts of gold. My kids are healthy and mean the world to me. Josh is a great husband and father. I have a cute, cute, cute puppy, and more then anything I have my testimony. I know life is full of highs and lows. You never know what is around the corner. I don't know why I am so lucky to be where I am and to have the life I have. I don't want to take it for granted. It is a true blessing. To top it all off I am so excited to meet this sweet little girl. This pregnancy was pretty rough at first but I have been a lot more comfortable the second trimester approaching the third then with my other two. Thank you everyone for making this Birthday so special. Love you all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So sad the picture didn't turn out! I'm glad you had such a great birthday. You deserve it. :)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!