Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Layla Dee LOVING Three

Layla is very into being older and bigger. Daily we hear, "Look how big I am getting!". Don't you dare call her a little girl. She will correct you immediately. She can't wait for baby Londyn to be born because she is going to be bigger then Londyn. Also, don't mistaken her for a two year old. She will be very offended. She can't wait to be as big as her Mom. She told me the other day I look like big foot. Because I have the same eyes, nose and mouth as HIM. I get it... I have long stringy hair and there is no denying I have long hands and feet. That has only happened once the rest of the time she says I look like a princess and tinkerbell.
She pretty much doesn't like to eat anything. If you offer something she will say, "NO, I don't like that!" or if you think you are offering her something she will like she often says, "I like that sometimes, but not all the time!". She has her mind made up. I love this about her. She likes to do everything all by herself or as she says, "No, I can do it all by my own self!". She loves our animals. I love seeing her cuddle up them. She likes Panther a lot and Bessie a little. I am pretty sure Bessie has placed herself above Layla in our house hold. It is hilarious and Layla thinks it is funny. I have had the opportunity to sub in her Sunbeam class at church. I am so proud of her. She sits very still and is so obedient. Her teachers tell me how well behaved she is and how focused. It is true. You would have no idea she is the youngest in the primary set aside from her size. She loves her Daddy and loves to do things just with the "grils". She still has no interest in princesses or barbies but loves animals just like her Mom. I couldn't be prouder of Layla. I love hearing her sing any song that comes to her head. She has been my little buddy lately and I am loving it. She loves to help me clean. She is an expert at folding towels and washing windows. I love when she crawls up next to me and cuddles. I love when she gives kitty kisses. I love how she still twirls her hair. I love putting "fairy dust" on her before she goes to bed. She is such a special little girl. I love you sweet Layla!

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!