Loving Our LIfe
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Christmas 2011
Christmas this year was fun and very low key. It was just us. My Dad and Denise went to Georgia, April and the twins were in Colorado. We had fun opening PJ's and a new game to play on Christmas eve. After hearing Santa's sleigh bells the kids rushed into bed and went to sleep perfectly. Liam woke up a little before 5 and came into our room dissapointed that Santa hadn't come yet... He actually had, not sure how he missed that but we told him maybe it was because it was still dark outside and he should go back to bed, which he did. Me on the other hand couldn't fall asleep, I couldn't wait for the kids to see their present. So finally at 7:30 I went and woke my kids :) They ran into the room and unwrapped the air hockey table Santa got them. It was so cute. They were excited. They also went through their stockings. This was Layla's favorite part. She was so cute. Then we got dressed and went to church at 9am. I was a little bummed about having church that early on Christmas morning at first but it actually worked out nicely. It helped make the true meaning of Christmas be our main focus. It was a besutiful day. The kids were angels and we loved spending the time as our little family. I love our home and the feeling that comes with a loving home. I hope Josh, Liam and Layla realize how happy they make me. That is the greatest gift, each other :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That sounds lovely! What a sweet holiday.
Post a Comment