Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nativity

We had our yearly tradition of the Nativity after Thanksgiving. I love how well my children know the story. We were lucky enough to have two Mary's this year. We start out the evening with all the lights off using only the fireplace and Christmas lights. Liam greeted everyone at the door dressed up by saying, "Welcome to our Bethlehem dinner please have seat". We laid blankets out and ate Gyro's (my dad swung by a place in Spanish Fork. They were Devinne!", grapes, veggies, grape juice, pita chips/hummus, and fig newtons (yes, I am pregnant and ran out of energy so I swung the dessert...). Followed by a video we watched on the birth of our savior narrated by a little girl. Then the show began. It was cute as always. I love these kids. I can not wait for next December to have our little baby girl there. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!