 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Our new front door. Josh worked SOOOOO hard to get it just right. I LOVE IT! |
I can't believe Liam had his first day of Preschool today. He was so excited and practiced writting his name outside for a while this morning with chalk. Then I took him to school where they have the kids find their name and trace it. He just drew a picture on his name... It was cute and so Liam. He was so excited and kept trying to tell on Layla this morning. He would say, "Mom Layla thinks shes going to school but she is to little!". Layla, really had no idea what was going on. I was doing his hair and told him how handsum he looked. He then told me he was really worried that girls were going to try to kiss him and that is disgusting. He then said, "Mom I will just tell them that only Grandma Holly and Mommy can give me kisses!". My heart melted. He is very into being a Sheriff right now and wears his cowboy hat and cardboard star every where we go. As many of you know, he NEVER stops talking. He goes all day long and never takes a break. It is so funny. One of my Grandparents favorite story to tell me was when I was around Liams age and we went on a road trip some where. They said I talked the whole way.... I now wish I could thank them for their patience :) Liam is such a happy kid and loves life. He is pretty laid back and has a HUGE imagination. We love you little guy!!!
7 comments:
What cute kids!!!! I am so excited about Liam going to pre-school. And how adorable is Layla.
I am so excited for him to start pre-school. I can only imagine he's gonna have a blast and start to LOVE it, if he already doesn't. Where is he going? A daycare, your church, or mabye a public school?
My niece Rylee just started too. She's going to pre-school at Stott. Jacqui Jolly's (Davis') daughter is in her classroom. You never know, they could become friends like me and Jacqui have been :)
Yay for children to start learning early in school. They get book smart and street smart that way!
Your stories of the kids are sooooo cute. I can't believe how quickly they are growing up...it's crazy. Missed you at Ed. Week but it was good to see your sis and mom.
OH MY goooodnesss!!! Liam looks just about as Handsome and grown up as I have ever seen him! Seriously those pics are adorable; especially the one of the two of you:)
I just saw on facebook that you updated your blog. Nice door :) Glad I got to see it.
And yes, Liam is TOO cute in those pictures.
Liam you little man - You!! His hair is so cute!!! What a smarty-pants. And I love the new door.
You guys are such a cute family, we need to get together again. The door looks really good
Post a Comment