Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busted!


I was up in the area a few weeks ago and decided to swing by Farm Country with the kids to let them ride the ponies. It was so fun as always.On our way out however I caught Liam stuffing some Candy in his pockets. He had a break down when he saw that I saw him and kept telling me he didn't want to go jail I told him not to worry he wouldn't have to go and jail is for big people since kids are still learning the rules... I was trying not to laugh. We had him put it back and attempt to say sorry (he was crying to bad). The whole 30 minutes home he was crying and telling me how he is just sooo hungry for candy. Then once he calmed down he said, "I don't want to steal things anymore Mom. It is my job to keep this town safe!" I think he learned his lesson.

1 comment:

Karen and Mike said...

oh my goodness! Liam is so sweet. I think he learned his lesson.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!