<>We had the opportunity to have Grandma Holly in town this weekend. As always, we had a blast. Grandma's might be the most wonderful people alive :) or at least ours is. We went to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. It was a blast. We also drove by my Moms old stomping grounds (from when she was 4 years old) and saw the house my Grandpa built up the hill from the Zoo. It was fabulous day.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
Layla was in Heaven. This girl LOVES animals. She wanted to observe every animal. | <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>
>
3 comments:
LOL about the creepy comment of a stranger's house :)
It looks like it was such a fun-filled day. And Marcie!! Your HAIR is so LONG and gorgeous. Wow. Talk about some long locks!
And snap away girl...be creepy...your grandpa helped build the home for goodness sake!!! You have rights. :)
I think it is so fun to see homes, etc. that are a cool part of your history. Fun to see your mom and have fun! and I love, LOVE your yellow blouse! We HAVE to see you soon! I miss ya.
Post a Comment