So Liam has been saying some pretty funny things lately. Today, after I got out of the shower and dressed I went to sit by him he smelled my hair and said, "Mommy, you smell good. Good like a hot dog." Hmmm... Maybe I should jump in the shower again.
Some other funny things he says:
"I love you as big as candy!"
"Mom, did I lose the privledge back?" (he loses privledges for not listening)
Me: "Liam will you read me this book?" Liam: "But Mom, I don't know how to talk about it!"
"Daddy, I have a great idea, why don't you go find your hair on your mission!?!?" (Liam doesn't want to go on a mission because he is afraid his hair will fall out. He once heard Josh tell someone he started to lose his hair on his mission.)






11 comments:
Looooove it!
so funny. don't you love exploring the mind of a little boy? lol
There is a reason I LOVE your children!....He is hillarious:)
That's better than losing your virginity on your mission! haha :)
We were cracking up at all of these Liamisms!
These are funny! :) I love reading funny kid sayings. You'll be glad you have them written down later on in life. They grow up way too fast!!
Between smelling like a Hot Dog and losing your hair on the mission - I'm cracking up....that's beyond hilarious!!!
You are so good to document these funny sayings.
i love it! my nephew the other day who is 5 wanted his hair cut like his uncle... (receding hariline) because he didn't want to have to do his hair anymore :)
THose made me giggle. I love the thoughts kids say out loud!
so funny! I'll have to warn James about the mission one - he says that all of the time :) you are so great at getting these things written. miss ya!
Kids are so literal! I like the loosing the hair. :)
That is the funniest thing I've heard in forever!! Haha! Happy Birthday Josh, too! I can see you've adopted the 'close cut' like Brian. He got the idea from Kelly Slater- one of the best surfers ever, so you can tell Liam it's cool. You just like it short like that right? Love you guys so much!!! - Alana
Post a Comment